Friday, May 18, 2012

My Guilty Pleasures


It is that time again, time for My Guilty Pleasures. The last two pleasures were about shows I love on television, but this one is about something I love to eat. One of my favorite things in the world to eat is….SUSHI! Yes, I am addicted to it. I also consider it to be a wonderful aphrodisiac.

Sushi is a delectable delicacy that just gets the taste buds going. My favorite sushi to devour right now would have to be the Spicy Salmon Sushi Roll.  When I began my relationship with sushi (Yes it is that serious Lol!) I began with what I like to call Sushi for the beginner or for the Sushi Newbie, which is the delicious "California Roll". The “California Roll” is the one people try first because it contains ingredients that are familiar. After eating that type of sushi a few times you may feel that you want to partake in other types of sushi. Well that is it for my guilty pleasure for today.

Xoxo
Liltokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment