Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"My Guilty Pleasures"

This section of my blog is going to be a little fun. I am going to have this be an on going post where I will talk about different things I consider to be guilty pleasures. Well here goes, today's guilty pleasure is........ "The Golden Girls"  This sitcom from the 80's has been one of my favorite shows since I was a child, but as of lately I have been watching every marathon I can. I have fond memories of watching this show on Saturday night with my mother as she did my hair for church the following morning.

I remember the whole lineup that came on NBC. The Saturday Lineup was filled with sitcoms like "227"and "Amen." I don't know what it was but those shows were so wonderfully charming and incredibly funny. It does sadden my heart to know that the majority of the cast is no longer with us, but I am very glad that we still have the lovable and hilarious Betty White. She is just amazing to me and continues to be forever young. I can only  hope I can be the same way when I'm her age. And that folks is my guilty pleasure for today. 

Bye for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment