Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Guilty Pleasures

Hi everyone. I said that this was going to be an on going topic, so here is my next post for "My Guilty Pleasures". My post today is going to be about a cartoon. Wait.... a cartoon you might ask?? Yes a cartoon. Don't pretend that as an adult you don't watch them sometimes. Well one of my favorite cartoons would have to be....."King Of The Hill". 

Yes I have pretty much watched every episode of this cartoon. The cartoon began in 1997 and ended in 2010. I wish it could have lasted longer like "The Simpsons" have managed to. The funny thing about King of the Hill is that you will get attached to the characters as if you were watching a regular sitcom with real people. You will find yourself building a love/hate relationship with some of the characters since the story lines are so well written and the voice actors really give it their all. 

My favorite episode of King of the hill would have to be where a character by the name of Bill Dauterive is missing his ex wife Lenore so much that he snaps and begins to acts like her; right down to dressing in the clothes she left behind and making people address him as "Lenore".  I love this cartoon and I am really considering buying the box set, the only thing that keeps me from it is that I have access to all the episodes online and its reruns on Adult Swim and also on Fox2, go figure. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment