Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Lustful Poetry Corner

I have been feeling under the weather lately and wanted to find something to do while I heal so....I was looking through a lot of my poems today and came across some poems that I was going to place into a book. I don't know maybe I still will, maybe I won't. This potential poetry book may be called "Love Effects". I've decided that I am going to share one of the poems with you titled, "Penetration" This is my favorite one in that collection because it is very passionate and also very erotic.











Penetration




Deep inside my walls you hide. You must like the softness and the security within. I embrace you tightly never wanting to release. It is something about the way you enter me, my love. It is something about the way you slide inside of my wet, slippery walls.

The love made between us is enough to make a sane person lose their mind. Luckily for us we are crazy, crazy in love. We can’t get enough of each other. Every single chance we get we are tearing off clothes; pulling on hair; biting, licking and sucking.

Place your love inside of me. I want you to make my body shake. Give it everything you’ve got. Please don’t hold anything back, give me what I crave daddy. Your dick is like a drug, it gets me so high. I have episodes where I feel I am no longer on earth when your chocolate stick is deep inside my sweet caramel brown pussy.

The deeper you go it feels that you could touch my soul. In fact, I think you have. You are able to go places no other human ever has. Touch my spirit; take hold of what is yours. Let me see why you are a man and not boy.

You don’t force it. You use such care and finesse. I must say that in the bedroom baby, you are very gifted and blessed. My soul soars to higher heights when you drive your love inside. I know you love me by the way it feels; that kind of emotion one can’t hide.

Faster, deeper, your love continues to grow. Make love to my mind, make love to my body, and make love to my soul. Sometimes you love me so good that I lose all control.  The farther you push your love inside the more I feel I am about to cum. I want to cum for you. I want to let my juices flow.


I came… back to reality. This was just a thought I got from a mere phone conversation. The phone sex was so intense that I imagined that the penetration would be astronomical. If someone can penetrate my mind before my body, they are a keeper. Penetrate my mind, before my body. Once you have learned that golden rule you will have the eternal key to my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment