Saturday, April 28, 2012

Many sides of me

Sometimes I really feel like there are many different sides to me. I am a very sweet, calm, reserved person. I also can be shy at times. Then on the other hand I have this sort of wild uninhibited side that very few people know about. I guess looks can be deceiving. Don't get me wrong I am a very sweet person, with a very kind heart, that will never change. But, what I am referring to is the erotic side to me. If the average person took a look at my picture or saw me in person they would do a back flip if they knew the things that I love to write about.

I love writing about things that will leave my readers wondering do I actually experience various sexcapades, or am I just using my vivid imagination. Lol! Whose to say, maybe I have maybe I haven't. Only those that are the closet to me know for sure.  But I do find a joy in creating characters that are are always living on the edge. I love to make characters my readers will fall in love with, or love to hate.

Besides my writing I am in love with music. I honestly believe that I am a musicaholic. I wake up with a song, I go to bed with a song. That is why I know I have just got to make it into the music biz too. I don't want the fame or so much the fortune of it because I have witnessed a lot of my favorite singers change once they reach that level where they feel they "RUN THE WORLD."  I just want the chance to make music I love that my fans can relate to. If I can write a book or create a song that will have a major impact on someone then I feel that I am doing my job in this world.

I know it may make me seem like a "Goodie Goodie" to some people, but that doesn't matter. I just want to do what brings me joy, makes my soul smile and brings other's happiness. I think my late grandmother said it best when she told me everyday to be humble. I find that when you remain grounded and loving that you reap those things. Now that I am thirty I really feel comfortable with who I am as a person and all the different things that make up me.



No comments:

Post a Comment